This position has been archived.
Workforce Practice Officer
Work Type: Temporary
Residency Required?: Yes
Government Standing: State
- $54ph + Superannuation
- 6 Month position
- Large Government department
The Workplace Practice Officer – Investigations, is responsible for case managing workplace conduct investigations and contributing to the development and delivery of strategic initiatives in order to drive positive behavioural and cultural change.
Key accountabilities in the role include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to positive behavioural and cultural change by assisting with the development and delivery of strategic initiatives, including training packages and workshops.
- Review and improvement of supporting policies, systems and procedures.
- Achieve a high level consultancy service for managers regarding the performance management of their staff by providing specialist and equitable advice on practices, legal precedent and legislation.
- Contribute to the timely resolution of workplace misconduct claims by undertaking or managing fact finding investigations.
- Applying the principals of procedural fairness and natural justice, adopting case management systems, procedures and practices and ensuring equity in decision making.
- Promote best practice, consistency and compliance by maintaining capability in current industry trends and practice.
Skills and knowledge required to perform this position:
- Demonstrated experience in conducting investigations
- High level conceptual, analytical, and problem solving skills and the ability to apply them in the management of disciplinary and misconduct matters.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including sound negotiation and liaison skills, presentation skills and the ability to convert complex concepts into plain English documents.
- . Demonstrated capacity to implement and maintain management systems and report on disciplinary and misconduct matters.
- Demonstrated experience in the interpretation and application of anti-discrimination and other employment and equity legislation in a commercially focussed public sector environment.
- Demonstrated capacity to develop and deliver training.
For further information please contact Graeme Ellis 9893 7555
Sorry, this position has been archived.